Either way, right now in SLC, in terms of snow their ain't many lemons kicking around. But I'm still trying to paint stuff gold!
That included kicking Mt Olympus' butt and not letting it kick mine. With a posse of 3 dogs and some crampons, Vanessa Aadland, Chris Melzer and I headed up Olympus on Thursday to be greeted by the most AMAZING sunny day. I guess in some ways it's a nice way to start winter- I would have preferred a face shot but whose complaining.
The hike took about 6hrs and by the last 30mins I had the biggest case of the hangrys. Lone Star tacos were necessary and then I picked up my new pair of Dalbello Kryzma's.
So until the snow gets good, I will continue to go on hiking missions, skiing groomers and getting creative with my helmet hair style.

No comments:
Post a Comment