Friday, January 27, 2012

inbetweeners

The start of Jan was a busy one. I headed up to Snowbasin, UT to hang out with the Australian Aerial Development Team. Between skiing, jumping at UOP and generally imparting my knowledge on a number of important topics to them, I worked, slept and raced to Little Cottonwood Canyon at every chance to bomb laps at Alta and the Bird.

Pop it or Cop it

Emma from the program kicking butt at the Ogden gym!

Then my dreams came true and I got my pair of Volkl Katanas. No joke, I've wanted this ski for several years and it finally happened. While it is rockered out- the Katanas have an edge that can hold on all conditions and can ski pow pow.

getting my babes mounted at Inkline, UT

And then, finally after 3 months of anticipation it snowed- not just a foot but several.

SNOOW at Alta

I was so tired that after 3 weeks of coaching and five days of shredding mad pow I almost thought I couldn't ski anymore....then I realised my leggies just needed a rest.


so I passed out.

Thanks Snowbird, Alta and the whole ski patrol of LCC for getting that canyon safe for us to ski! Hard an scary work. Big ups to all my shred buddies. This week was RAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment